Thursday, April 1, 2010

I Don't Get It: Part II

I often say that I'm starting to understand women because of my experience and advanced age. Now I'm not understanding my own gender, maybe BECAUSE of experience and advanced age. I don't get it. A guy marries a swimsuit model after knowing her for two days (obviously for the huge breast implants). He later gets upset because the woman makes fun of him in public...I mean duh. He married a swinsuit model after only knowing her for two days. Sounds like grounds for making fun of a guy to me. The straw that broke the camel's back was the woman spending hours in a bathroom on the phone. So he murdered her and mutilated her corpse. Huh???
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090824/en_nm/us_model_murder_7
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/Story?id=8374131&page=1



It MUST be my advanced age because I'll never understand the logic to commit a crime like this. I understand the part about a man's penis doing all his thinking, but this...???

No comments:

Post a Comment