Thursday, April 1, 2010

I Don't Get It: Part I (The Steve McNair Murder/Suicide)

Memories are beginning to fade, but I still seem to think about this incident (if only for a few moments) everyday.

I don't get it...and it's not because Sahel Kazemi shot him, then shot herself. I don't get why Steve McNair was fooling around with 20-year old Sahel Kazemi in the first place. He was married with teenage kids. He had lots of life experience. She was practically a teenager herself with almost no life experience.



...and what's up with the para-sailing vacation??? This was totally over her understanding. She thought Steve McNair loved her. She thought wrong if she thought McNair was going to leave his wife for her. Although, I feel he should have left his wife. Why put your wife through that sort of crap? Leave her. Maybe that would have saved his life.



...and what's up with Steve McNair sharing a condo with one of his friends??? The scene of the crime. This place was obviously a pad to take chicks. This incident was so wrong on so many levels. I'm finding that it's difficult to understand my own gender. I'm finding penises are getting too many guys in trouble...and apparently others are being hurt as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment